I woke up this morning feeling AMAZING. I ran yesterday, a mile. 14 Minutes. Back to my slowest time, but hey, I freaking did it! It felt wonderful. I forgot how much I loved/hated it. How weird is it that you can look forward to something yet dread it all at the same time? It hurt so good. I literally stared at myself the whole time. How creepy is that? I saw it as motivation. I couldn't get over how much shoulder "definition" I am developing. And by definition, I really just mean "Hey look, I actually have shoulders and not just a thick fat layer of... ugh fat.." I don't really know where I was going with that one. I used to ask people "What is your motivation?" hoping somehow I could find mine. I've found it. I am my motivation. I am the person that I have to beat. I am my only competition. So the person next to me looks better, So? I don't have to look at them naked in the mirror. I don't take showers with them. I don't walk with them
every day of my life.
As I get off the treadmill, I kid you not, here comes #skinnybitch. You could cut ice with the look that I gave her. Ask anyone that knows me, I cannot for the life of my control my facial expressions. I'm sure it was not pretty. I don't even know if I got a #stinkyeye from her. That's how intense it was.
I'm the type of person who CANNOT run without my headphones in. I hate the sound of the gym. I can't stand to listen to my breathing, or my feet pounding on the treadmill/ground. Here's my top songs to workout to. (At the moment)
1. Jump by Rihanna- If you haven't heard it, I HIGHLY recommend you stop everything you are doing now, and listen. It's pretty raunchy, but I LOVE it. It is the BEST running song EVER. Keeps you pumped the WHOLE time.
2. Mike Will Made It- 23 by Wiz Khalifa, Juicy J and Miley- My newest obsession.
3. We Can't stop - Miley - I don't care how cray she is. I love her. And this song couldn't be more true. I can't stop and won't stop. Running. Not drugging. :)
4. Come and Get it by Selena Gomez- Super hot
5. Your body- Christina Aquilera- Again Super hot
6. Diva by Queen B- Because that's my anthem
7.Practice- by Drake
8. No Worries- Lil Wayne
9. Take It Out On Me by Florida Georgia Line- So damn Sexy.
10. Drunk in Love by Queen B and JayZ
These songs get me going. Songs that me feel "sexy" make me motivated.
What are you top songs?
And on that note, I must bid you adieu.